How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy s4
For me personally one of the best things to happen to cell phones since they became portable is the ability to capture what happens on the cell phone screen.
This is why I made this screenshot tutorial for the Samsung Galaxy s4.
If you run a website on Android related stuff like me or for some other reason want to do a screen dump of your Galaxy s4 you are going to want to read what comes next.
The first way to do a Galaxy s4 screenshot
- Press and hold the home button and the power button at the same time.
- Hold them in for about a second or two.
- Your screen will now flash and make a sound to let you know that the screenshot is taken.
Galaxy s4 screenshot the second way
- Go to your settings – my device – Motion and gestures – palm motion, and make sure that the Palm swipe to capture is ticked of.
- Put your hand on the right side of the screen making sure that it covers it from top to bottom.
- Swipe your hand across the screen to the left side.
- Your phone should now once again flash and make a sound to let you know that you have successful captured the screen.