When you are out for invitations.
Anyone with a Google account Inbox has three invitations to give to whoever you want (sorry, we are empty we too).
Do you know someone who drools at the Inbox?
But this is simply not the only way to invite someone you know is techno saved to test Google’s latest and greatest product, although the method number two is not as elegant as sending an email invitation.
There is in fact little more takes, but it is easy enough as long as you know how to add a Google account on your mobile phone.
How to do it (not sure how things are in you will find pictures here):
- You must have Google Inbox and Inbox Google’s app for Android or iOS.
- Add your friend’s Google account to Android or iOS ‘account settings.
- Sign in Inbox app with your friend’s account.
- From the left menu, press your Google username. A list comes up, select your friend.
- After a few seconds, everything will be okay, and the invitation has been successful. Remember to delete the new account information from your mobile phone.
Note: A person who is invited to this method, you can not invite new accounts.