– Looking towards tomorrow’s platforms.
Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook buys Oculus Rift games glasses. The deal is worth 12 billion.
– I am pleased to confirm that we have purchased Oculus VR, the leader in virtual reality technology, says Zuckerberg.
Our mission consists of making the world more open and connected, he continues about what tempted with VR gaming technology.
– In recent years, this has almost exclusively intended to build mobile applications that will help you share with people you care about.
– We have more to accomplish. Now we are in a position where we can begin to focus on what platforms to offer even more useful, entertaining and personal experiences.
– Mobile is the current platform, and now we begin in addition to getting ready for tomorrow’s platforms, says Facebook founder.